Biston Point of Care Kit Bag
The Biston Point of Care Kit Bag has been specially designed by chartered physiotherapists to effectively store a wide range of equipment, while spreading the weight evenly to provide a comfortable experience therefore lightening the load and making it safer to carry equipment.
The Biston Point of Care Bag features a large front storage section with adjustable dividers, which can be fastened to best fit your equipment. The dividers can also be removed to make a larger front section for large equipment.
The front section of the Biston Point of Care Bag also features a detachable pouch which can be used to separately store small items including, waste material and sharps. The bag also features a detachable examination mat which can be neatly stored in the bag when not being used.
- Non prescriptive i.e. can be used by anyone delivering any type of care
- Easily adapted compartments
- Durable, easy to clean fabric
- Fold out baby changing mat attached to the bag
- Compartments suitable for weighing scales
- Suitable for airline hand luggage
- Tamper proof zips, large easy grip zip pulls, lockable
- Padded shoulder straps with integral carry handle
|Weight, inclusive of all inserts
|WIDTH (at widest point)
|DEPTH (overall without divider)
||23. 5 cms
|DEPTH (office section ie with divider in place)
Please click here to view the Biston® Point of Care Kit Bag informational leaflet
||Biston Point of Care Bag